Crumble cornbread into the seasoned sausage, onion, & peppers, add some chicken broth, and you’re done. Bake it a bit if you’d like a crispy top.
(30 minutes (plus 30 minutes for making the cornbread), serves
1 c. chicken broth
1. Make cornbread according to box directions.
2. Sauté (on medium-high) the onions in the oil until golden.
3. Add the sausage and sauté until cooked through and browned. De-glaze pan with wine.
4. Add the bell pepper and sauté until soft.
5. Add the chipotles in sauce, salt and pepper and stir well.
6. Break up and stir in cornbread.
7. Stir in broth.