This pumpkin muffin recipe adapted from Lovely Little Kitchen — I spiced it up a bit, and added in cashew and ginger.
1 3/4 c. all purpose flour
1 c. sugar
1/2 c. jaggery or dark brown sugar
1 t. baking soda
1/2 t. salt
1 t. cinnamon
1/2 t. ground cardamom
1/4 t. ground cloves
1/4 t. nutmeg
1 15 oz. can pure pumpkin puree
1/2 c. vegetable oil
1 t. vanilla extract
1 c. cashews, chopped
1/2 c. candied ginger, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Oil and flour muffin pan (I spray Baker’s Joy into a Nordicware autumn-themed mini cakelet pan).
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugars, baking soda, salt, and spices.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, pumpkin puree, oil, and vanilla. Pour wet ingredients into dry and stir together until just blended.
4. Stir in chopped cashews and candied ginger, then spoon batter into muffin wells (until mostly full).
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.