(30 minutes + 1 hr chilling time, makes 35-40)
4 T salted butter
3 c. white chocolate chips
1/2 c. heavy cream
1 T rosewater
pink food coloring
¼ cup shelled pistachios, dry roasted and chopped fine
1 t. rose petals, chopped fine
1. In a small saucepan, melt butter, white chocolate and heavy cream on low heat, stirring, until smooth.
2. Remove from heat and stir in rosewater and food coloring.
3. Chill in fridge for at least 1 hr (overnight is fine).
4. Scoop out teaspoons of ganaches onto a clean plate or cutting board. Roll them between your clean hands into smooth round balls. No need to make them perfectly round! A little irregularity is charming.
5. Roll them in chopped pistachios and rose petals. Chill until ready to serve.